“Miss Jolie Papillon is an award-winning Burlesque Superstar and one of the most highly skilled showgirls across the world with the reputation of “Burlesque Royalty”. Miss Jolie is an exquisite dancer and songbird, trained at one of Europe’s most prestigious musical theatre academy before making her mark on the glamorous world of burlesque. She has recently been voted one of the Most Influential Burlesque Industry Figure in the U.K. as well as Worldwide.
Jolie is currently appearing and headlining London’s best cabaret shows, touring the world in her giant Martini Glass with Party Like Gatsby, performing for luxury private events and directing the acclaimed Gin House Burlesque Revue.”
Jolie has been a pioneer of the burlesque scene in the Middle East, starring in “The Art of Burlesque” at the Casino Du Liban produced by Achillea in 2015.
She has appeared in various music videos, on National and International Television, MTV, Made in Chelsea Channel 4 and presented a BAFTA award in 2013. She has entertained celebrities, members of the Royal Family, the King of Saudi as well as being the guest star for clients such as Perrier, Porsche, YSL, L’Oréal and many more. She was awarded the crown of Burlesque Idol UK 2011 in her first year as a soloist, starred in one of the largest Burlesque UK theatre tour the following year and has been nominated for the London Cabaret Award as best burlesque act 2014.
Born in Italy in the home town of Federico Fellini, Miss Jolie Papillon is the epitome of a golden age, Italian movie star – exotic, glamorous and exquisitely sophisticated. With a passion and dedication to showing the audience the best of burlesque, it is this commitment to uplift and entertain that has made Jolie one of the shining stars of the world leading, London Cabaret scene.”
QUOTES, REVIEWS & TESTIMONIALS.
- “Dazzling” – The Time Out
- “La Dolce Vita of Burlesque” – MTV
- “Sublime Burlesque.”– Gay Times Magazine
- “Probably the best burlesque act I have ever seen” – Sternberg Clarke
- “Breathtaking perfection. Everything a burlesque performer should be.”– The Gay UK
- “A true burlesque dancer.” – One Stop Arts
- “An absolute gem of a performer. Five stars!”– McQueen Shoreditch
- “Jolie is the feminine embodiment.” – FROZEN, Italy
- “Italian beauty, graceful and seductive dancer. Her acts show off her dexterity and suppleness as a performer. The audience reaction is ecstatic!”– This is cabaret
- “The very best of burlesque today.”– The Neon Moon Burlesque and Cabaret Club
- “Sexy, sassy and beautiful!”– www.lastminutetheatretickets.com
- “Racy and suggestive, Jolie Papillion excites the crowd , seducing and alluring in an attractive dance number that has you gawking.” – The Upcoming
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
- 2019 and 2018 Voted Most Influential Burlesque Industry Figure in the U.K. and Worldwide
- 2018 Nominated One of Britain’s Ten Best Cabaret Stars
- 2014 Nominated at the London Cabaret Award as Best Burlesque act
- 2011 Winner of Burlesque Idol UK.